Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First to the mods so you guys don't kill me: I checked previous threads about exaust and found topics on them but not about what I'm asking so that's why I'm making this thread :).

Ok guys..... I have a 98 200sx-se and I was wondering how a magnaflow would SOUND? I read in previous posts that performance is nice but I'm wondering about sound? I'm wanting my car to be clean cut and able to be sold to even an older person one day when I upgrade to a 300z (mwahaha) so I don't want something real ricey and annoying. But I do want it to have a signifigant presence and sound good.

Thx!

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
I have a magnaflow, and it has the lowest non-schilaunt sound to it. Kinda reminds me of a tiger roar. Nice and deep, but watch this mofo bites also......lol When you stomp on it, your gonna hear it, but not that damn bumble bee, or a lawn mower on crack.

K

·
0 Posts
Look into thermal exhausts. I had one years ago and it had a low rumble to it. Cheap too!!

·
Hang out wit yo Wang out!
546 Posts
I have two Magnaflow's and I love em, I also had em on my other car, nice lovely sound. Peeps thought I had a Japanese exhaust!!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
So nice ... Nice low rumble when you are just cruising or the ride is just idling. When you floor it, your presence is known. My friends know when im in the neighborhood ... ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts