Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
3 bar MAP
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya, there probably isnt much to be gained when NA...i just want to know if there is a difference between the OBDI/OBDII/SOHC/DOHC MAFS in the 240sx's.

·
Banned
809 Posts
well..

Well.. i am sure there is a difference in OBDII's and OBDI's... i mean, the sensor could get triggered a different way, or have different readings.... im not sure.. i dont care about emissions really.. like we almost all agree.. stickers = GAY... that goes for registration too..

·
Tuner/Mechanic
266 Posts
i have been told that all obd1 nissans are interchangeable, and most of the obd2 are as well. i don't know if this is correct, but even if the size doesn't go up all that much, the 240 has a larger displacement, meaning more volts? so the maf can handle more voltage...i.e. turbo, nos, etc.....if i'm wrong, please correct me.

·
3 bar MAP
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
3 bar MAP
1,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
stickers=GAY[/quote

lol.....check this out
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=218438

hmmm...it seems as if most people have heard of what could or should fit. has anyone actually done the swap and know for sure the year/style that plugs in. it doesnt have to bolt in, thats what adapters are for.

also, if the s13/s13 MAF bolts in, then shouldnt the cobra MAF fit as well? maybe we should ask the 240 people.

javier
www.maxrev.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts