Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone i have an ga1.6de motor (91-93) and i want to put 240sx maf (95-98) my problem is that the clip of the wiring harness of my motor dosent fit to 240sx maf so i have to know which pin of the maf is 12v ,0,5v and ground so i can rewire it to my car

·
Wise Cracker
5,730 Posts
tolis said:
hi everyone i have an ga1.6de motor (91-93) and i want to put 240sx maf (95-98) my problem is that the clip of the wiring harness of my motor dosent fit to 240sx maf so i have to know which pin of the maf is 12v ,0,5v and ground so i can rewire it to my car

If you look in the B14 section and download the FSM from the sticky it will give you this answer and more. I realize it is not for the 240 however the 240 MAF is the same pinout as our B14's are.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
wes said:
If you look in the B14 section and download the FSM from the sticky it will give you this answer and more. I realize it is not for the 240 however the 240 MAF is the same pinout as our B14's are.
thanks Wes but i dont know the pin out of your b14 maf. can i find in the fsm the pinout of the b14 maf???

ps. very nice job on your car

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wes said:
Thanks man.

Here's the thread with the FSM, I think this will help you with other things which is why I recommend down loading it. Especially because you have been using a lot of US spec. parts.

http://www.nissanforums.com/showthread.php?t=60760

thanks Wes i have download the fsm before 2 months because i am using a lot of US spec. parts. :) i ll search for the maf in there

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Skoodles said:
i thought you couldnt use a 240sx maf on a stock ecu. is it ok cause his is a b13 or can it be done on a b14 also

i ll have jwt ecu this week also i have on my car 370cc injectors and jwt turbo cams and i am preparing to install a stainless steel intake manifold made by me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts