Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to share a few pics of my beast....

·
Gotta Represent
403 Posts
looks to me like its beggin for a drop, other than that, looks hot. i love white on chrome, its teh hotness. anyways, go for more performance now that you have looks, also think about a nice bangin system!!!

·
Banned
1,530 Posts
Very nice and clean! I'd, personally, keep it just the way it is. Great job, MacFly

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
b14sleeper said:
looks to me like its beggin for a drop, other than that, looks hot. i love white on chrome, its teh hotness. anyways, go for more performance now that you have looks, also think about a nice bangin system!!!
no plans on droppin' it, no thx.

for now, i've got enough performance.....as it stands, i'm pushin' 320+ hp.

and yes, that's my next project......i'd like to get a 6.1 dts system!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ninety-Nine SE-L said:
That armada has such an odd shape, it's like the front and back are 2 different SUVs chopped together. What's up with the rear bumper? It looks like it's falling off.
well, since we're being honest here.......

i love those rims on your red car! what are those, 12"s? :loser:

:cheers:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Slurppie.......tfilip1.......thx for the kind words guys.

:cheers:

·
even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
i like it
a lot actually

i love the armada, and i pretty much like what you've done so far

·
I WANT BOOST !!!
214 Posts
ive been really feeling the armadas lately, as well as the infiti version. nice looking truck bro.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Radioaktiv said:
i like it
a lot actually

i love the armada, and i pretty much like what you've done so far
thx Radio! the only other plans i may have is getting the big brake brembo kit, upgrade sound system with a 6.1 dts, and adding two 5.6 monitors on the 2nd row headrests for the 3rd row.

other than that, a possible supercharger in the future. :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
STRATTON said:
ive been really feeling the armadas lately, as well as the infiti version. nice looking truck bro.
thx!

i also checked out the QX56 at the same time. there was a $2,000 difference and it was all on the HID's, wood & chrome accents. didn't feel the price difference was justifiable!

·
Right By DA Beach....
1,842 Posts
Dont drop it thats for low riderz and shit... Looks good I like the grill combo plus you dont see many of these are yet..;)

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
hey, looking pretty good! im not a huge fan of big wheels but they work on SUV's i suppose, and its not likt the armada is an Off road beast :thumbup: yea, a drop would make a crapy ride and it would be really stiff and choppy. i like how the grill flows with the bumper

psssst: us B14 owners normaly dont go above 15/16in wheels....thats why 99se-l's wheels look so "small" :thumbup:
but i do agree with 99 on that the shape of the rear quater windows is bizzar, not bad, but weird none the less.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Nuskool said:
Dont drop it thats for low riderz and shit...
and what do you think 24"s are for? huge trucks with 30 feet of wheell gap? i KNOW that truck wont see more than a level grass field, IF THAT.

drop the thing, theres no reason not to

·
Gotta Represent
403 Posts
first off, i would have chose the armada over the qx, because the QX has a nasty front end, second, what is that hump between in the car, right behind the 2nd row of seating? any use?

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
b14sleeper said:
what is that hump between in the car, right behind the 2nd row of seating? any use?
its a fender flair whats wrong with it? :confused: without it, it would look very plain.

·
Right By DA Beach....
1,842 Posts
RBI*04 said:
and what do you think 24"s are for? huge trucks with 30 feet of wheell gap? i KNOW that truck wont see more than a level grass field, IF THAT.

drop the thing, theres no reason not to
w/e floats your boat dude..:)

·
Gotta Represent
403 Posts
i know it is a fender flare, i was talking about the one on the roof??

1 - 20 of 42 Posts