Nissan Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
i smell that whore
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know tons of people were having trouble installing these, i tried to for about five minutes, got bored, and gave up. the other day my driver side mirror got knocked off, so i pulled the ebay special mirrors out of the trunk and started trying to figure out a way to put them on. i looked at them for a second, and realized the mounting plate that was the same color/print as the mirrors comes off, (felt really stupid by the way) and the other mounting plates screw on in its place. it put them on and they fit fine. i read all over the forums and noone ever said anything about taking off the mounts that come on the mirror. it was very simple after that was done. am i a tard, or is everyone else worse off than me.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
jeffinbham said:
i know tons of people were having trouble installing these, i tried to for about five minutes, got bored, and gave up. the other day my driver side mirror got knocked off, so i pulled the ebay special mirrors out of the trunk and started trying to figure out a way to put them on. i looked at them for a second, and realized the mounting plate that was the same color/print as the mirrors comes off, (felt really stupid by the way) and the other mounting plates screw on in its place. it put them on and they fit fine. i read all over the forums and noone ever said anything about taking off the mounts that come on the mirror. it was very simple after that was done. am i a tard, or is everyone else worse off than me.
post pix im interested in seeing what this looks like acutally installed on a 200sx/sentra.

·
i smell that whore
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
okay, i will say that the plate hangs off the top of that black triangle where the stock mirror goes, but i think i can dremel off the part that looks a tad, and i do mean just a tad, akward. no sarcasm, seriously, i think they look decent, even mom likes em ok. my gf is supposed to get a camera for christmas, oh wait, christmas was 3 days ago, i guess she's not getting a digital camera. i don't know, some time this week i should have access to a camera, i will try to post pics. i need a host right>? - jeff

·
i smell that whore
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
B14_Stealth said:
where are the pics ?????
jeffinbham said:
i don't know, some time this week i should have access to a camera, i will try to post pics.
i have to work out the camera situation

·
Peek-a-boo....
1,717 Posts
.....i was going to say they look a bit, odd, but your motor is ALOT bigger than mine :D

nice work on the car as a whole man!

·
MY PIRANNAS ARE BITTING
147 Posts
jeffinbham said:
okay, i will say that the plate hangs off the top of that black triangle where the stock mirror goes, but i think i can dremel off the part that looks a tad, and i do mean just a tad, akward. no sarcasm, seriously, i think they look decent, even mom likes em ok. my gf is supposed to get a camera for christmas, oh wait, christmas was 3 days ago, i guess she's not getting a digital camera. i don't know, some time this week i should have access to a camera, i will try to post pics. i need a host right>? - jeff
I used the plate it came wit all I had to do was redrill new mounting holes next to the original holes & the outcome was fab, cant see why anyone didnt think of this ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.