Nissan Forum banner

61 - 80 of 270 Posts

·
Instigator
168 Posts
i hate to do this but i am out of the gb. i just got in a car crash and the insurance says the cost to fix the car is more than it is worth.

·
Registered
100 Posts
how many weeks do we have left?...wel only if i can get my koni dampers sold....then i would have the funds to get me the shock mounts...and maybe i can get the s-tech springs too

·
Drop-Out
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
New List

1.) Nismo1997
2.) AirForce200
3.) DaveyDo
4.) jnyce
5.) jlee1469
6.) huskya83
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

Need 4 more

Please tell me if this is correct

·
Registered
34 Posts
If these will suit my TEIN HA Coilovers (seeing as they use stock mounts i don't see why not, but better that i had made sure) ...
If so, and there's any chance of organising postage to australia i will be in for the group buy if it gets off the ground. If the hassle of international postage is too high, then don't worry about it..

Cheers!

·
Drop-Out
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
cozzmo said:
If these will suit my TEIN HA Coilovers (seeing as they use stock mounts i don't see why not, but better that i had made sure) ...
If so, and there's any chance of organising postage to australia i will be in for the group buy if it gets off the ground. If the hassle of international postage is too high, then don't worry about it..

Cheers!
Pm motivational1 about the shipping

·
Drop-Out
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
FatBoy4 said:
I dont ahve coilover YET
will they work on just KYB shocks and if not I will still get them.

how much are they going for?
If im right he told me there for the spring set up..No, you will not be able to buy them after this. This is the last chance.

-Nick

·
Banned
4,309 Posts
DAMN! im not doing anything else to my b14 but i planned on getting another (may be an se-r) and this was allways going to be part of my suspension setup :( i guess not. pitty

·
Drop-Out
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
1.6pete said:
DAMN! im not doing anything else to my b14 but i planned on getting another (may be an se-r) and this was allways going to be part of my suspension setup :( i guess not. pitty
If so, you might as well get in for this then for ur ser..because they will not be around then

·
Drop-Out
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Please everyone check over this list and tell me if its correct or not. I dont want to have people back out on the last minute.

1.) Nismo1997
2.) AirForce200
3.) DaveyDo
4.) jnyce
5.) jlee1469
6.) huskya83
7.) bacteria1818
8.)
9.)
10.)

·
Pimpin the BigDaddyMobile
486 Posts
I have a few sets of coilover mounts left. $98 shipped. The cost of the mounts will go up when I have more made due to the price of metal going up and up. The group deals are the only way to keep the prices down.

put me down for a set of the 98 dollared for coilovers...

61 - 80 of 270 Posts