Nissan Forum banner

41 - 60 of 270 Posts

·
Respek Knuckles
1,172 Posts
man ppl are lame i see hundreds of kids who get crap suspension set ups.
I have mikes rear mounts it was one of the best investments for our cars that i have bought. We need to invest in people like him this is one reason we dont have many mods for our cars.

well I hope it isnt the last set.

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
4 people?.... this is sad..

people will spend money on carbon fiber cup holders and other crap, but not $100 to make their ride smoother with better performance. I don't get it.

anyone with a lowered B14 without these is really missing out.. The travel of the rear suspension is limited in stock form... you then lower it 2" and you have next to nothing left.. These give that important travel back to the suspenion.. You will never find these in a JC whitney catolog or from APC.. :rolleyes: If Motivational doesn't get support on this deal then they will never be available again...period.

People want to be different....be custom.. well here ya go..

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
Nismo1997 said:
Yes cmon I need them, and Mike needs the $$
$$?

Mike doesn't need this... the profit margin is extremly minimal from this... This has more to do with supporting a community that doesn't care... As a business it makes no sense to produce a prouct if it doesn't sell.

For what these do they should sell themselves..

·
Respek Knuckles
1,172 Posts
myoung said:
4 people?.... this is sad..

people will spend money on carbon fiber cup holders and other crap, but not $100 to make their ride smoother with better performance. I don't get it.
x500000000

·
Proud 2004 X-Trail Owner
691 Posts
An idea.. let's all support these GB putting the link at our signatures & put an ad post at B14 section (say lshadoff not to move it).

Guys don't let Mike Saiki (Motivational Engineering) discontinue these products for ever!!!!!!!!

·
Proud 2004 X-Trail Owner
691 Posts
I told you... put a sign like mine, put an ad at B14, ask lshadoff to stick it, do what you need to ad this GB.

Bumping isn't the solution.

I already have my set & also advertising them.

·
Registered
306 Posts
i suppose i'll be in too..
i have a b14, and some 17in's. 205/40/17 going to drop it once, i get the money to buy the rest of the equipment. But still not sure on what i will get.. the GroundCntrl, product was used and proven to work so, i'll get that...

I was waiting to save up again, after the recent Stromung groupbuy.. but since, the product may never be made again, i guess i'll have to jump on this now, before its gone for good.

I'll only be in w/ the $100 price. so put me up for the list.

·
World Rally Blue Sentra
354 Posts
im pmed him about the coilover set and i'll definitely get one... before spring when i get the coilovers :(

i just hope he'll still have em by then, you know christmas is coming up so many ppl dont want to be selfish and by themselves gifts =p

·
Drop-Out
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
New List

1.) Nismo1997
2.) g200sx
3.) AirForce200
4.) DaveyDo
5.) jnyce
6.) jlee1469
7.) huskya83
8.)
9.)
10.)

Need 3 more

Please tell me if this is correct

·
Registered
299 Posts
Nismo1997 said:
New List

1.) Nismo1997
2.) g200sx
3.) AirForce200
4.) DaveyDo
5.) jnyce
6.) jlee1469
7.) huskya83
8.)
9.)
10.)

Need 3 more

Please tell me if this is correct
The group buy is only for the standard lowering spring version. Tein coilovers use these same standard mounts. All other coilovers use coilover mounts.

41 - 60 of 270 Posts