Nissan Forum banner

21 - 40 of 270 Posts

·
Drop-Out
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
motivational1 said:
\
Do you really think I would design and sale a product that doesn't work right? Out of 500 people who have them, ask how many rattle? If it did rattle ask them why. They will tell you they were installed missing a washer or bushing. That simple.
Good.

Now come on people this get this going

·
Registered
299 Posts
Nismo1997 said:
This is going no were :thumbdwn:
Looks like I will be discontinuing most of the Nissan products. This group buy confirms that nobody needs or wants these products anymore. I will be focusing on my parts and services that matter.

The group buy is closed. There will no longer be available any mounts for any car.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Radioaktiv said:
so your DC'ing everything because of one group buy?

that doesnt mean people wont ever want them

It's not worth my time and money to build them for 1 person a month. They use to sale good when they were in demand. Most people that want them have already bought them. Business wise it is the best decision for me.

Like James said!

·
Registered
9 Posts
motivational1 said:
It's not worth my time and money to build them for 1 person a month. They use to sale good when they were in demand. Most people that want them have already bought them. Business wise it is the best decision for me.

Like James said!

Makes sense, but does it hurt business at all to leave the group buy open for a few weeks and see what happens? Personally, I'm a late addition to the nissan enthusiast crowd and don't visit this forum every day. Perhaps noting that it's the last chance ever to get these and leaving the group buy open for a few weeks will generate enough interest that it makes business sense to offer this last group buy. I'm in btw if it will still be available. For what it's worth, these group buys seem difficult to manage. I always wonder why they're not organized with a verbal commit deadline followed by a payment deadline.

Also, is there any etiquette for crossposting this to sr20forum?

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
Radioaktiv said:
its not anything the radio wont cover up
its not that loud

its just witht the radio off you can hear a little rattle coming from the rear
Like Mike said... they don't rattle if installed correctly..

Mike... leave the group deal open... if you get to ten then good... if not then close it and be done with it..

I'll say it again... anyone with a lower B14 that doesn't have these is missing out... Gonna to be sad if they're never available again. It amazes me people will spend money on pure crap, but won't dish out $100 on something proven to be a great upgrade.

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts
Radioaktiv said:
so your DC'ing everything because of one group buy?

that doesnt mean people wont ever want them
It's more than this one group buy... Mike has continuously tried to support the community... yet support in return has been limited. As a businessman he has to make smart economic choices in order to survive..

It's like the Tein coil-overs.. the custom ME's are better.. but Tein comes along and people are name brand crazy.. supporting small companies that have supported this community doesn't matter... having a name brand that they've seen in giant advertising campaigns is more important.. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
299 Posts
myoung said:
Like Mike said... they don't rattle if installed correctly..

Mike... leave the group deal open... if you get to ten then good... if not then close it and be done with it..
We will leave the group deal open and see what happens then.

·
Registered
96 Posts
1.) Nismo1997
2.) g200sx
3.) AirForce200
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

7 More, again...if it's gonna be open a few weeks, I should have the money. Geez...you guys sure know how to make a guy have a guilt trip, huh? I'm new too, and though I don't know much about the community or the products I trust the opinions of the community.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Nismo1997 said:
Yes could you leave it open? if worst comes to it..ill pay full price for mine
If 10 people don't get in there won't be any to sale at any price. I won't build any unless 10 people get in on this.

B-13's cannot use a mount like this. I sale shortened rear struts for the B-13 so, no mounts are needed like these.

·
Drop-Out
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
motivational1 said:
If 10 people don't get in there won't be any to sale at any price. I won't build any unless 10 people get in on this.

B-13's cannot use a mount like this. I sale shortened rear struts for the B-13 so, no mounts are needed like these.
How long does it take me make

·
Proud 2004 X-Trail Owner
691 Posts
Come on people... I got the last set from Mike, It's waiting for me at my USA Mailing Address & can say to everybody....

GET THEM

That's one of the BETTER products for our B14's suspension.

They Rattle if you install badly.. look at the Article at NPM.org about B14: http://www.nissanperformancemag.com/september04/b14susp/ there's also something about @ Kojima's Garage.

Please don't make Mike sign my set "Last Produced".

21 - 40 of 270 Posts
About this Discussion
269 Replies
43 Participants
cozzmo
Nissan Forum
Nissan Forums is the go to place to talk about your favorite Nissan model, including the Rogue, Maxima, Altima and even sports cars like the 370Z and 200SX.
Full Forum Listing