Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 270 Posts

·
Drop-Out
1,892 Posts
I would like to know how many people will be interested in getting into a group buy for Motivation Shock Mounts.

I sent them a e-mail and just waiting for a reply

Copy and repost

1.) Nismo1997
2.)
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

·
Drop-Out
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, you need to get at least 10 people to pay for them at $125 shipped. This is for the B-14, maxima, and G-20. They all use the same mount. You can post it on any forums you like. Send me a list of all people. I prefer Paypal. Credit cards can be used though. The mounts take 3 weeks to be built after all payments are received.

Mike Saiki
Motivational Engineering

·
Registered
299 Posts
95sentraGLE said:
If I can get the ones for coilovers, then I'd be in.
I have a few sets of coilover mounts left. $98 shipped. The cost of the mounts will go up when I have more made due to the price of metal going up and up. The group deals are the only way to keep the prices down.

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
4,571 Posts

·
Drop-Out
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Radioaktiv said:
are they any quieter than the older ones?

i got the 1st gen (i guess because they arent blue colored) motivational mounts and they rattle like hell
Ah fuck dont tell me that! lol

My bad luck really needs to stopp

·
Drop-Out
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Radioaktiv said:
its not anything the radio wont cover up
its not that loud

its just witht the radio off you can hear a little rattle coming from the rear
Same sound from my coils and really pissed me off..thats why they came out..if its like that

·
Registered
299 Posts
Nismo1997 said:
Ah fuck dont tell me that! lol

My bad luck really needs to stopp
\
Do you really think I would design and sale a product that doesn't work right? Out of 500 people who have them, ask how many rattle? If it did rattle ask them why. They will tell you they were installed missing a washer or bushing. That simple.

1 - 20 of 270 Posts