Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Maybe if you can get a B15 hub to fit on the B14 spindle, then it should work.. then again, you'd need B15 rotors to fit on the hub, and calipers to fit those rotors, and so on and so forth.

N

·
0 Posts
basically what underdog is trying to say is that your gunna have to do a lot of work

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
There are adaptors available to allow attachment of 4x114.3 wheels to a 4x100 hub. Many of the Volkswagen guys use similar adaptors to fit Audi or Porsche wheels on their cars. You might want to check around and see if any local shop can get them.

·
Registered
500 Posts
How does that work? I'm trying to picture something like that and the only adapter type thing I've ever seen is the piece that bolts onto the hub with a huge bolt through the middle to slide on my bling-blingin' gold-plated 13" wires and secure it with a massive center nut. :eek:

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
It's a flat ring with countersunk holes for the 4x100 lugs, and 4x114.3 lugs between the 4x100 lugs. The wheel then bolts to the adaptor, not the hub itself. I hope that makes sense.

EDIT: Spelling.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Oh, it's for wheels with both 4x100 and 4x114 holes drilled in it? I guess it would have to be, because if you slip on an adapter with 4x114 lug studs on it you would have eight studs showing... but then shouldn't the wheel with both sets of holes fit with or without the adapter? I'm still lost. I'll go research it or something because I just have to know. I'm curious like that.

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
No, it only has four lugs. Imagine it as a very small wheel with four 4x114.3 lugs sticking out. It has four holes where the 4x100 lugs stick through and are bolted on with a standard lug bolt, like a regular wheel. Then, facing outward are four 4x114.3 lugs. It's to these lugs that the new wheel bolts. Pretty funky, but it works.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Does that make the wheels stick out about an inch farther than without the adapters at all? If the adapter is big enough to cover the 4x100 studs completely to get them out of the way of the 4x113 wheel itself, it seems like that's what would happen.

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Most are about .75" to 1" thick, which is an issue in itself. This can be compensated for by selecting wheels with the appropriate offset. That, or you strap little 13" Daytons on and let them stick four inches outside the wheel well. Add some gold trim, a sticker in an old English font that says your last name, and some fuzzy dice, and you're set :D !

·
Towards Antisocial
592 Posts
Man, then the guy is gonna have to paint the car orange or green suburst metallic and all that. Not to mention all the chrome trim he'll need also.

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Well, if I were him, in order to match the gold Daytons and the gold Nissan symbol (and gold-plated fuzzy dice), he needs gold trim and a gold exhaust tip or three. It would look especially crappy on a metallic lime green car with purple pimp tint.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts