Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any connections to get a Lucino Grille as seen in the pic on this website.......thanks eric......sorry to make a link your site if you mind.......but its the only pic i found with the grille and front looking like i do.

If anyone can get one let me know......how much?? ill probably pay for it b/c i want one really bad!!!!!

http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/1408/

Thanks
Chris
AKA Manytoys

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
uh

yeah id assume that too........figuring the chasisies are basically the same.........but i need to find one to snap right on!!!!

thanks
chris

·
Platinum
462 Posts
I used to have it.

I had a Lucino Grille on my car before. I bought it at the dealer in Japan when I went to Japan. and I think it was like $80 and came painted. They do snap right on to US B14.
I wrecked my car and and came back with US grille when my car came back from Bodyshop. lol

·
Platinum
462 Posts
Japan

Yeah, Glodmember went to Japan you know... (movie joke) That's the way to get parts there. Travel there, bring a few goodies back...

By the way, I don't think Lucino grille looked good on my car.. That's why i didn't buy the another Lucino grille next time i was there. Hmmm.. it was back in early 98.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
uh.......

Hey.......how about some answers.....not conversation about austin powers.......if i wanted that id make a post about austin powers movie!!!! anyway.......thanks guys

·
Registered
135 Posts
Hey manytoys, you got some answers. Carbonblack told you where to get one. I told you that you should just get either syndicate_bro's grille, or just get the 98 sentra grille. The latter of the two is a copy of the lucino one? Or do you want one just for bragging rights to say "oh yeah that grille is JDM." :)

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
uh

Yeah......im not planning on going to japan anytime soon.....anyone here in the states that you know where i can get them......and the 98 grille.......it has the emblem holder in the mesh so it would look dumb without the emblem. i really like the look of the VW abd grille i think it is.....just dark mesh w/ no emblem or a small one offset......but i hate VWs......so anyone here in the states have them or can get one for me??? :)........thanks for the help though crono......im just picky!!! sorry!!!

Thanks again,
Chris
AKA Manytoys

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Shit i visiting my family in Mexico a year ago and .. (damn I should not be saying this) we stole one of a what looked to be like a 97 Nissan Lucino in Mexico.. i saw a whole bunch of them down there.. just scoped out the place to this one dealer were they had a nice white one and early in the morning we just went to the dealer and swiped it of the car.. that shit just bolted on to my 200SX .. and mine is a 96

1 - 20 of 29 Posts