Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I just wanted to say hello again. I'm not sure if you remember me, but I am a friend of David Warner and Chris... I had (keyword HAD) that old crappy Ford Taurus SHO...well I am pleased to tell you all that I sold that hunk of junk, and bought me a 2001 Nissan Frontier Supercharged :) I am soooo excited...so far I am really liking my new truck...its only 2 days old to me lol anyways thats all I wanted to say :)

P.S. If you know of any websites related to Nissan Frontiers other than this one...if you could give me a link, I would really appreciate it :)

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
Hey Michelle...long time no talk.

Glad to hear you got rid of the SHO!!! lmao...I love the Frontiers. I hope you enjoy it.
(NF.com is the only Frontier forum I know of...)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't even express how happy I am to see that SHO go ByeBye lol Thanks for your help MrE! and ny98 why did ya have to go an destroy a perfectly good post with a picture of that horrific thing LOL

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
I'm diggin' the 80s GTO black headlight covers!!! Rock on!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chris!! I know its has been FOREVER! Things are going great with Haley. She's just a perfect little baby. She's almost 8 months now...and she crawls all over the place, and she said mama as her first word! I'm not online as much these days...I started a new job...and I just don't have time for it anymore...but I miss chattin with you! You've gotta see my new truck sometime...I love it lol I thought about going to the next meet...but its kinda weird going since I don't really know anyone lol but anyways shoot me an email sometime....and i'll try to get some pics taken of my truck so you and everyone else can see it :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts