Nissan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Dan the car meet man
505 Posts
Yes!

Phantom Grip can make LSD for the 1.6L and 2.0L Autos. Back in April my transmission broke a differential. I was able to talk to the people there and they said if I sent a working differential to them, they would make a LSD for it. Unfortunately, I did not have a working one to send them. If someone can send them one, they'll charge an extra $50 or so at first then it'll go to the regular price. I think the price they quoted me was $299. Talk to Level 10 and see if they have talked with Phantom Grip about getting a full race transmission w/ LSD. Talk to a guy named Sam and he'll give you the group deal info.

I don't have the phone numbers with me but the level 10 website is levelten.com, Phantom Grip's is out there somewhere. Try searching the forum.

· Dan the car meet man
505 Posts
No Prob. I know it seems backwards. I wish I could have done the deal but it would have cost me $300+ for a new differential plus the $299 for the LSD... Atleast it's better than some of those $999 LSD upgrades through Nismo or Mugen (hondas).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.