Nissan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone one which brands make springs for the spec v, i think i've seen eibach and sprint? know which ones are good?? Are camber kits necessary and where can i get those?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mkeelin

can you post some pics of your Spec V with the springs?? i would appreciate it

·
Registered
235 Posts
I'm not sure if they are making springs specific to the SpecV but the stock SpecV spring rates are pretty high and I know the Eibach kits for the other B15s aren't as high as the SpecV.

Stock SpecV spring rates are:
325 in/lbs front
375 in/lbs rear

Good Luck.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would recommend strongly against the current eibach lineup for use on your specv. The spring rates are simply too low to properly lower our cars. For your specv, the springs I would recommend are progress, intrax, or the "specv" eibachs once they are released.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
humm well before buying springs about 5 months ago i didnt alot of reasurch and decided on the eibach sportlines. now granted the spring rates and alot higher than stock, yet why are there alot of companys doing this? dont you think they put some reasurch into a product before they make it or offer if for a diffrent line of cars? just my .02 and im not saying anyones right or wrong.

·
Registered
235 Posts
If they were made specificly for the SpecV they should be good. But the SpecV is on the same chassis (B15) as the older sentras so you could put Eibach springs in for them.

The struts and shocks on a SpecV are tuned for higher rate springs. In face I believe the Sportlines for the B15 have lower rates than the stock SpecV.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I heard Progress Springs were pretty good. I know a place where you can get them for $130 shipped. PM if anyone wants info. I don't have them on my car, so not sure how the performance of them are. Just my $0.02

·
Go Drift Alliance!
646 Posts
Driving Illini said:
I would recommend strongly against the current eibach lineup for use on your specv. The spring rates are simply too low to properly lower our cars. For your specv, the springs I would recommend are progress, intrax, or the "specv" eibachs once they are released.
I really second this. Don't go with Eibach unless you get their new updated Pro Kits that have better rates than what they have for B15's right now. Progress, IMO is what you should go after. ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts