Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Nissan/Mazda Gumshoe
1,069 Posts
i have the sprint performance springs with the 2inch drop with a set of brand new oem struts on my b12 and to me it still rides like its stock . i love them but you will definetly have to watch ur exhaust especially the smaller pipe that attaches to the cat. i swear i ve torn that bad boy off numerous times.

· Nissan/Mazda Gumshoe
1,069 Posts
my bad, dude. i didnt break it , i just scrubed it quite a few times. i would suggest getting rims before the lowering springs because there will definetly be a difference on the stock 13s. good luck

· Nissan/Mazda Gumshoe
1,069 Posts
89Sentra said:
even if i drop the car 2" i could still fit 16 rims wit no rubs?
OF COURSE , MAN. many of us have already done this, so go ahead and order ur springs, you will love 'em

· Nissan/Mazda Gumshoe
1,069 Posts
i dont think so

sorry dude. the new struts wont come with all the hardware you ll need to replace everything so you ll definetly need to take ur old ones off unless ur going to buy all new components such as ur tophat , dust cover and other misc. parts but its not hard at all. i myself am not all that mechanically enclined but myself and a friend did mine in about 2 hours

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.