Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Still moderating..sorta
2,169 Posts
Eibach makes two different sets of springs, pro-kits and sportlines. The pro-kits drop 1.3" in the front and 1" in the rear. The sportlines drop about 2", but you will probably have to buy camber plates. Remember that the B12s have very little suspension travel so when you lower the car 2" it's going to be a bit rough and you will need a GOOD set of shocks. I suggest the pro-kits instead. Nismo also makes a suspension package but it is out of production. There are a couple of other companies out there but I can't remeber their names.

2,169 Posts
ST does make some good springs. That seems like a good deal, but you will probably want to buy new struts to go with the springs.

2,169 Posts
Tokico makes a strut insert and KYB makes the GR2s. The KYBs will probably get killed if you lower more then 1.5". My car isn't lowered so you have to wait for someone who knows more about lowering then I do.

2,169 Posts
I think the struts in the front are the same as the B13 but the ones in the back are definitely different.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.