Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone im lookin to lower my 2001 Sentra GXE and my idea was to get Dropzone springs but I have heard on b15sentra.net that those springs are not good at all and I should go with eibachs. Eibachs go for alot of money and I saw them on ebay for 169. Does anyone know anywhere around DFW I could get them for cheaper? Any help would be great.

·
All Show...trust me!
164 Posts
Discount Tire
4805 State Highway 121, The Colony, TX 75056
(469) 384-9662

Ask for Steve

Tell him that you are part of DNE.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
As im reading more on this I found out that the stock GXE has crappy struts and will need to be replaced as well If I lower the car. Well lookin at that gettin springs and struts ill be spending over 400 dollars? Will coilovers be a better way to go or will I still need to get new struts.

That place is way far from me Im located in the south west part of Fort Worth (Benbrook)

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
Coilovers will be harsh for everyday driving...but it's up to you.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thinks for the imput guys. All I hear is here yall say that I should be fine on eibachs and 02SunnyB15 says he has been running fine on his springs as well. Others I talk to (sentra owners) say the GXE/XE/1.8 struts wont last long at all. Well Im gona continue to look into it all the help has been great. One last question are dropzone springs and struts good or bad? I hear they are good on most cars and was told not to good on sentras. I also heard people say that because of there cheap price that makes them think there not good. Input on Dropzones would be good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts