Nissan Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Wannabe Mod
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have pics of B-13s on different lowering springs?
(stock, 1inch, 2,etc)I need an example so I know what drop I should get. Is it necessary to replace the shocks when lowering or can u just replace the springs and keep the stock shocks?

D

·
0 Posts
umm, mine are lowered, but i have no idea how much, since i'm buying it in jauary, i have a pic, but i'll find out how low they are, then i'll give you the pic

·
Registered
55 Posts
Check my website. My car is wearing Eibach prokit springs, supposedly a 1.2 inch drop at all four corners. I personally think it's more than that. Check back in a week or so, I will have pics up of the car with Generation 2 hypercoils, which are a pretty honest 1" drop. Link is in my sig.

Keep in mind, a lot of people think that the rear of the B13 drops more than the front; those people are stupid. The front wheel arch is simply taller than the rear arch, and when you lower the car this proportion remains constant.

Hope this helps.

·
Pastor of Muppets
153 Posts
Mine is riding on Eibach Sportlines, which is a 1.5" drop all around. I'd suggest you replace the struts with aftermarket units, as the higher spring rate will wear out your struts in a couple months.

·
Pastor of Muppets
153 Posts
They're $tillens. Stillen's retail on them is $180 each, but I picked up the pair for $60 on ebay last year.

Q

·
0 Posts
SentraXERacer said:
Does anyone have pics of B-13s on different lowering springs?
(stock, 1inch, 2,etc)I need an example so I know what drop I should get. Is it necessary to replace the shocks when lowering or can u just replace the springs and keep the stock shocks?
Check out my pics....

I have Eibach Pro Kits 1.2" drop with Gabreial struts. No complants. Please replace your struts when you replace springs, asap. :)

·
Registered
354 Posts
b13 chassis has nasty suspension travel issues - read up in Kojima's garage on sentra.net before you make a purchase if you plan on doing any performance driving in you lowered nissan.

·
Wannabe Mod
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
How low I go depends on my rim size. What is a good drop for 16 inch rims? Can you make me one of those grilles?

·
Wannabe Mod
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am talking about the grille on your car.

·
Registered
390 Posts
its easy to make if u have an electric sander. all u need to do is sand off the black plastic from the grill and replace it with the mesh.

·
Registered
30 Posts
? I just replaced my struts 2 months ago and I am looking to lower my car 1.5 in do i need to replace my sturts again struts are monroe

1 - 15 of 15 Posts