Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have eibach lowring springs on their spec v and a body kit?
I am looking at getting the springs but also a body kit from stillen. I want to be sure of the ground clearance and see how often I would bottom out before I go ahead and get both.

R

·
0 Posts
I know that import motor sports in PA has lowered at least 1 spec -v. Maybe you should give them a call or send an email. www.importms.com The website is still being created but there is email links and phone numbers.

B

·
0 Posts
hey bro, i have eibach sportlines and an aeroduo/jt autostyles kit on my spec, no real clearance problems sometimes i bottom out the front tho, not to bad though.

·
Go Drift Alliance!
646 Posts
SilverSpec175 said:
Sweet. I may have to put my springs and body kit on hold though. Got some other things in line.
I would highly suggest you get Progress instead of Eibach whenever you get the chance to get springs. Eibach's don't ride as well as Progress. I've driven a Spec with Progress, and it rides really nice. No bottoming out or anything. The only problem in your case is the ride height. It's a pretty low drop. I wouldn't see why you wouldn't be able to put a kit on it, but you'll have to be careful. It might be best to get adjustable ride height somewhere like GC coilovers or if you have funds, Motivation coilovers. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts