Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off i have a 95 sentra XE i want to drop it like 2" or and inch and a half. Ive been reading and all setups are based on autocrossing and racing. Im not trying to race but I do have 17" rims 205/40/17 and we do have harsh roads, potholes, etc, in louisiana and i do like getting on the highways and gassing it. I was looking at Megan Racing Springs and the tokico setup on one end (affordable) but then also I have seen Motivational Shortened Struts and GR-2 rear shocks with dropzone springs. are these good setups or do you recommend others

·
Soggy GloryHoler
792 Posts
no, read the sticky at the top of the section, it will tell you that all those are bad choices for springs, go with eibach, or ground control, suspension work is not cheap and neither is working on cars in general, so suspension is not something to cheap out on since its one of the most important part of your car

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
what else

91sentra said:
no, read the sticky at the top of the section, it will tell you that all those are bad choices for springs, go with eibach, or ground control, suspension work is not cheap and neither is working on cars in general, so suspension is not something to cheap out on since its one of the most important part of your car
What about to eibach sportline with tokico Hps and the koni bumpstops. Is that all all would need component wise?

·
Soggy GloryHoler
792 Posts
in some peoples opinions the pro kits are better but the sportlines should be fine for daily driving, you should ge the bumpstops, the M.E. rear strut mounts, new bushings (ES) and try AGX's or shortened Konis, theres group buys for pretty much all those things. I have sportlines BTW

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
which bushings dont laugh

new bushings (ES)[/QUOTE said:
which bushings will i need and do these look like good prices

Energy Suspension Bushings

Control Arm Bushings $33.00
Steering Rack Bushings $14.00
Sway Bar Bushings $17.00
Shifter Bushings $7.00
Motor Mount Set (front and rear) $26.00
Motor Mount Set (left and right) $33.00

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
there is a group guy going on for the control arm bushings.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
the setup i will be getting in about a month that was sparked by blake (radioaktiv) is this:
-eibach sportlines
-KYB AGX's <adjestable)
-koni bump stops
-motiv. rear mounts

i wish i could jump in on liu's GB but i just dont have the cash.

·
Drop-Out
1,892 Posts
Tokeco struts suck, my buddy has a set on his b14 with ebach struts n rides/handles like a huge pos.

I got a way lower drop, handles n rides way better

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
to round it all out i REALLY want a rear roll bar, so i cant mello out that insain understeer we have :thumbdwn:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts