·
Registered
1,392 Posts
looks good...whats that on your hood??

·
Its a JEEP thing...
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
at the moment, I dont have any more pics..but after I get it all cleaned up again after the summer monsoon rain, Ill take some more.

Yes, they are hood pin LOCKS...there are alot of Imports getting ganked and stripped around here lately..just another measure to be less than desireable.

As for turbo.?? no...too many people pour gobs into the se-r's and end up selling them later...turbos are sweet as hell.but I dont need it..Im gonna stay NA, cams and pulleys are next. And then possibly a VE in a year or 2...

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
bigsad said:
sorry for this ignorant question but whats "ve"

VE refers to the SR20VE engine from Nissan. I'd post a link to a freshalloy site on engine specs, but we aren't allowed to do that anymore. And at the moments I can't recall them. ;) The motor has VVL (Variable Valve Lift) --- it's kinda like having torque and vtec in one motor. The motor just plain 0WnZ! LOL

·
Banned
1,530 Posts
Very nice! Sweet engine bay. How often do you clean that bad boy?

·
Registered
672 Posts
props man! thats a very nice se r. thats what its all about,imo

·
Its a JEEP thing...
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks evabody....I clean it like 2 times a year..but keep it clean everytime I wash it just about..once it is clean.it sucks for it to be dirty again.most people comment you could eat off of it..its soon to have a polished Infiniti valve cover.:)

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
Doin' It Desert Style

Car looks good Brad... and it's pretty quik too! ;)

·
Its a JEEP thing...
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah..she feels even better since the tune up..:) Ill get a few side shots here in the next couple days

·
Registered
126 Posts
i know i say this all the time, but damnit I need black paint on my car. Then it'll look real good. Way to represent the black paint. Looks really good.

·
Its a JEEP thing...
388 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Black can be a bitch to take care of thought too....

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Heck yeah! My parents both have black cars and they're a PAIN! They're always dirty and the paint swirls like mad unless you absolutely baby it. Still, there's no greater color when it's clean than black...

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
now you dont own the page 2 now. haha.. black is such a nice color.. but i prefer silver.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts