Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So me and a few of my buddie were walkign through our local pull your part... and I came upon a 92 Nx2K... I was like wow I could use some parts off of this.. so I got to lookign at it .... and someone had pretty mush gotten everyhting good off of it already... but down at my feet... there was 2 of the stock wheels in perfect condition.. so I told my friend to scan through some nearby areas and see if the other to were around.. and sure enough.. all 4 NX2K wheels were found adn they were all in perfect condition...So i couldnt not buy them.. so we carried them back.. and offered the guy 75 for all...but he woudlnt take it but we sstill got them for 90 bones... it was a steal.... no I have somehting to AUTO X on this weekend wooo hooo... jsut thought I woudl let you guys hear abotu my rare find and excitment... peace

·
Registered
163 Posts
Good deals on the N2K wheels there man. Now you can put on the N2K front brakes if you want and not worry about clearance problems with your wheels. Oh yeah, did you see any N2K Center Consoles in Charcoal black in good condition while you were down there??? hahaha:D

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
Seriously go back and grab the front and rear brake assemblies. How bout the engine. Get that too!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts