Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on this forum from Louisiana? Let me know, maybe we can get a mini-meet together so we can get to know eachother, and cruise down the lakefront.

N

·
0 Posts
thats would be a great idea but i went to cali and some dumbass he me and totalled my car and I am looking for another nissan

·
Registered
47 Posts
that would be great, y'all just let me know the place and the time and I'll definitely be there

·
Registered
1 Posts
Re:Nissan Members

Wade Rigdon is a man wholeheartedly committed to his '94 Nissan Hardbody. He was hooked to Nissans after a couple of buildups prior to purchasing this then-brand-new Nissan back in May 1994. Wade vowed to build something different and unique, and that would come to be known as the Purple Pyro. Wade is 27 years old and has been involved with this sport for more than 10 years. As a proud member of Negative Camber, it's no surprise that he managed to build such a rad Nissan Hardbody. Wade bought his Nissan for $8,000, and to date, he's dropped more than $25,000 on the ride and continues to stay true to it.
---------------------------
Samflutch
Louisiana Drug Treatment

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

Hi,
My self is john and i am not a member of Louisiana Nissan. But i just want to tell you that this Nissan forum is totally based on car manufacture. The process of buying a new Nissan car or truck can seem overwhelming if you don't know where to begin. Edmunds.com can get you started on the right track with a convenient directory of Nissan car dealerships in and around Covington, Louisiana. :loser:

john

Louisiana Drug Addiction

1 - 6 of 6 Posts