Nissan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was looking around at some websites and I found this product. http://www.arospeed.com/product_info.php?products_id=256

It says that it with just about any exhaust on the market today. Has anyone tried this before, or any comments.
I think that it would be pretty cool to just be able to hit a switch and make the exhaust quieter. Also, you wouldn't lose any horsepower... :thumbup:

Thanks guys

Hey check out the group buy section if your interrested in a JWT ECU for $475. This is a GREAT deal and we need 5 people.

·
USACI here I come
440 Posts
stay away...gona have to pull the BS flag on this unit...could close of your exhaust to much or completly...if your exhaust is to loud have a glass pack welded in as a resonator.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Binger said:
stay away...gona have to pull the BS flag on this unit...could close of your exhaust to much or completly...if your exhaust is to loud have a glass pack welded in as a resonator.
yeah, or just use a silencer... Dunno how well that thing will work.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Its just a mechanical cutout, like a throttle body for exhausts. If you wanna know if it works, then yea it does. They have electric ones but dont partially open like that one. There is also boost regulated cutouts, more boost the more it opens. They have both at www.ATPturbo.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts