Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About a month ago my car died and I found out it was to to the crank shaft sensor. I had the crank shaft sensor replaced. Ever since then I have had major power loss. I have taken it into nissan three time and each time they said that all their diagnostic tests came out fine. There is nothing wrong with my car. Can someone explain to me then why my car, with only 50,000 miles on it, takes off so slow and why it is having problems climbing even the smallest hills? Has anyone else had this problem?? And Is it safe to drive it like this??

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
have the dealer look at it again, and this time, make sure they pull their heads out of their asses and use some real mechanics instead of diagnostic computer crap.

of course the diagnostics are gonna show okay if there's no check engine light! That doesn't mean the car is running properly.

I'd say make sure they did all the recalls.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
chimmike said:
have the dealer look at it again, and this time, make sure they pull their heads out of their asses and use some real mechanics instead of diagnostic computer crap.

of course the diagnostics are gonna show okay if there's no check engine light! That doesn't mean the car is running properly.

I'd say make sure they did all the recalls.

Thanks for the advice.

I took my car in yet again and they said that they can find nothing wrong with it and that all the recalls have been done. I'm just begining to think that all the techs there are on crack. I guess it's time to go buy a new one!!

·
Destroyer of worlds.
874 Posts
nah dont buy a new one...take your car to a private mechanic. they're not "nissan certified" but i'll be damned if they're not 10 times better.

·