Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Paging Mr. Herman
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm always reading about 'kills' and such....well I think it's time we hear more about our embarassing defeats....I'll start....

A week ago I got completely smoked by a heavily modified Eclipse GS-T....there, I said it!!! :p

·
Registered
124 Posts
it must have sucked to be you then.
jr

·
Bow down BiAtch >;o)
1,356 Posts
Just go out and find someone else that you can smoke and then you will feel better :D

·
Registered
254 Posts
there is always a winner and a loser obviously. Losing isnt so bad, just learn from it. You can have fun racing even though you dont win.

·
05-06 NF FF CHAMPION!
3,960 Posts
winning isn't everything but i guess this forum is supossed to boast about nissans

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
I try to lose, but the sh!t ain't happening:( I've given people the benefit of the doubt by sleeping on a would be challenger. When I do wake up and hit the pedal, I've already caught up to and smoked the assailant. I would not even flinch if a high-powered vette or dodge viper or even a supra handed me a spanking;) But they would definitely comment that little sentra ain't nuttin' to be F?#ed up with. You slip and you can kiss that @ss good-bye:D

·
05-06 NF FF CHAMPION!
3,960 Posts
how long have u had ur cars boostboy and how long have u worked on them?

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
how long have u had ur cars boostboy and how long have u worked on them?
I've been experimenting with all the CA series motors since 1997. I've had the CA16DE which kicked butt, the CA18DE which kicked more butt and ultimately the CA18DET which has proven to be a phenomenal little motor. I bought my first sentra in 1990 and it was an 87 GXE. I always wanted to go fast , but I was in the marine corps and couldn't really do too much to it because I got orders to Japan. I vowed that when I get out, I will have the ultimate squared-body sentra.

·
Surf
807 Posts
zeno said:
I'm always reading about 'kills' and such....well I think it's time we hear more about our embarassing defeats....I'll start....

A week ago I got completely smoked by a heavily modified Eclipse GS-T....there, I said it!!! :p
everything kills me...even moms in mini vans that arent even trying to race

Z

·
0 Posts
After the Sentra was turbocharged I didn't lose at all. I know there are faster cars, but just not very many. I only lost once in my NX2000 that I can recall (after it had the DET swap that is)... I lost to a heavily modified Camaro.

·
Registered
90 Posts
most all mym friends pick on me because i have a nissan and they have turbo's, nitrous, superchargers etc.. i have had my ass handed to me several times. i think it's funny that they have to pick on my poor b13 to make themselves feel better. what's worse is that i can drive their cars better than they can.(i tune them frequently)

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
I think soon nstalr, they won't be picking on you anymore (catch my drift);)

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
And you won't even break the bank;)

·
CA18DET Wizard
1,366 Posts
Give "em what they want and make sure you get what you need$$$$$

1 - 20 of 22 Posts