Nissan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry guys couldn't figure out how to post on classifieds so I am posting here...need to sell these asap!

SELLING:

LORENZO WL14 BLACK/CHROME 19x8.5" DEEP DISH WHEELS WITH FALKEN FK452 PERFORMANCE TIRES

SELLING THESE BEAUTIES DUE TO RECENT SALE OF MY 05 MAXIMA. BOUGHT THESE WHEELS LAST SUMMER, SPENT OVER $2,500 WITH TIRES/MOUNTING/BALANCING.

THESE FIT PERFECTLY ON 6TH GENERATION MAXIMAS (04-08) NO SPACERS REQUIRED, JUST BOLT RIGHT ON. CHECK BOLT PATTERN/OFFSET BELOW TO SEE IF THEY FIT ON YOUR VEHICLE.

I WILL ALSO THROW IN 20xCHROME LUGS FOR ALL 4 WHEELS THAT ARE ALL LOCKS (THESE FIT ON NISSANS FOR SURE, NOT CERTAIN ABOUT OTHER VEHICLES) THESE COST OVER $100 ALONE!

LIP IS CHROME!!! THESE RIMS ALSO CAME IN [CHEAPER] VERSION WHICH IS MACHINE POLISHED, BUT KEEP THESE CLEAN AND THERE IS NO BETTER SPARKLE THAN A CHROME WHEEL! WHEELS ARE IN MINT CONDITION WITH THE EXCEPTION OF ONE RIM WHICH HAS ABOUT 1/2" LIGHT CURB RASH ON IT WHICH HAPPENED WHEN CAR WAS VALET PARKED. (EASILY REPAIRABLE IF YOU WANT, BUT NOT EVEN THAT NOTICIBLE)

I AM A VERY CAREFUL DRIVER, WHEELS NEVER SAW 1 POTHOLE IN CHICAGO. THEY DRIVE BEAUTIFULLY AND YOU CAN HARDLY NOTICE RIDE DIFFERENCE IF YOU ARE UPGRADING FROM 17" OR 18" WHEELS. HERE IS THE LINK TO THE WHEEL ON THE LORENZO WEBSITE:

:: Lorenzo Wheels ::

WHEELS RETAIL FOR OVER $600 EACH, YOU CAN'T REPLACE THESE FOR UNDER $400 A PIECE EVEN ONLINE SHOPPING.

INCLUDES FALKEN FK452 TIRES ALREADY MOUNTED/BALANCED. TIRES HAVE APPROXIMATELY 7000 MILES ON THEM, STILL HAVE GREAT TREAD.

TIRES ARE IN EXCELLENT SHAPE, NEVER BEEN BUBBLED, NOT EVEN A NAILHOLE IN THEM. SPECS OF RIMS: DIAMETER/WIDTH: 19" x 8.5" BOLT PATTERN: 5x114 OFFSET: 338 TIRES: FALKEN FK452 245/40/19

NEED TO MAKE ROOM IN GARAGE! PREFER LOCAL PICK UP (CHICAGO SUBURBS) BUT IF YOU WANT TO PAY FOR SHIPPING I WILL SHIP TO YOU.

ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE PM ME.
THANKS

1 - 1 of 1 Posts