Former SuperMod
745 Posts
No worky

Got the red X of death on the 2nd pic... make sure your URL is correct. :D

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was right, when ever u see an x like that right click on it then click show picture or just reload the page, it works!:D

·
ex-Super *********
1,410 Posts
That is one sweet Hardbody. Man, seeing that makes me miss my old one. :(

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea, thanks,,,,,, its not that special but I love it! You have a Sentra or what? What was the yr. of your HB? Mines a 94 SE-V6

·
ex-Super *********
1,410 Posts
Yep, I have a 99 Sentra(go check it out, link in sig). My Hardbody was a 88 Kingcab, 4x4,4cyl.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
awsome car. I really like the RPM guage LCD thing, COOL! Oh yea,,,, do you know a good place I can store pictures that is a free site? I guess that one pic aint working so good..........right now i have been using netsnapshot to store pic but they dont let u link any more and aol's websites stink. Thats what Ive been using now to like pictures.......

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry, there is no lift. When I bought my truck a yr. ago the torsion bars were cranked up all the way but not now. On the back were the normal shackle goes to the leavesprings theres a long one there which lifts the back about an 1" higher..... I'd like to lift the front to even it out though,,, right now i dont have any money cuz I just bought a set of Doug THorley headers and waitin till they come in. Thanks for that site, See ya. Beau M.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts