Nissan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WATS UP GUYS.i have a simple question before i buy this car.i found myself a 1990 Maxima GXE.it has 173,000 miles.guy is asking $1700,i got him down to $1400,it started up right away.underneath the hood is clean everything works,except for electrical all ok.full power when you shift the tranny.no body damage at all.no rust at all.which impressed me for a 15 year old car in general.title is clean.im wondering how reliable would you experts think this maxima is.would i have any common problems to look out for.if anyone would know,you boys and girls will.i need a reliable car that i can take immaculate care of and it will love me right back.please fellas im looking for some expert advice by maxima lovers. :cheers: thanx ahead of timee

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THANX,found out more info on this maxima.

hi bc11,thanx very much for the information,i really do appreciate it.i carfaxed this maxima im looking to buy,and found out it was purchased and has been a pennsylvania car since brand new.which means to me that this car has 173,000 HIGHWAY miles :hal: .so the engine is probally in excellent condition.im going to look at it today and test drive it,have my friend who knows alot about foreign cars take a look at it for me.im confident in the car,cause i know many people who have has this model maxima and got many,many solid years out of it.keep coming with the info guys,its greatly appreciated.thanxxx

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.