Nissan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i like to look good and not just be a sleeper. can anyone post a car pic that looks good or is it not possible?

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
I think mine looks alright. Not great yet, but it's coming along okay. Also, be sure to check out the gallery on www.sentra.net - lots of nice B13s on there. Look at the older issues of SOLM / NPM while you're at it.

Here's mine, more pics / specs on my site.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She could use a new coat of paint, but here you go.

And here's what really counts...

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
showroom looks

that's what i meant, i wanna see showroom stuff because i don't think it's possible. if not i think i will try and be the first. all your cars look great thanx, you should post it in my rides.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: showroom looks

SentraSESeaTown said:
that's what i meant, i wanna see showroom stuff because i don't think it's possible. if not i think i will try and be the first. all your cars look great thanx, you should post it in my rides.
Anything is possible with time and money.

Thanks,

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Like samo said - it totally depends on what you consider "good". And we all know everybody has a different definition of good. Here's what my car looked like. I personally really liked the way it looked. It looked almost stock but the 16" wheels and the lowered stance made just enough of a difference to make me happy with its appearance.

My new Sentra will probably follow the same path... nearly stock looking.

·
Dan the car meet man
404 Posts
Nice car. I'm wanting my car to look a little better, a little more on the aggressive side of things. It sounds agressive, peforms well, and handles great. Listen to the sound clips on my website, I'll be adding the updated ones soon with a different tip (resonated dynomax dual tip). I would like to have my car looking a little bit lower without getting a body kit or lowering it more than the 1.6/1.5. I have the Eibach sportline springs and it hasn't bottomed out yet except for in the rear with a full load.

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
The wheels on Jay's are the same as the wheels on mine (but I got 'em first :p :) ) - B14 SE-R wheels. They're 15x6 and weigh 17 lbs each.

·
Dan the car meet man
404 Posts
That's cool, they weight about the same as mine. I have Enkei RS6 15x6.5 rims.

I got the skirt put on today, i'll post up a picture whenever I can get it scanned. Also, I got my cold air intake done too, I'll post it up on my website at the same time as the skirt picture.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts