Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am now getting to the point where I can start to afford upgrades to my 2000 Nissan Sentra XE. In the next year I should have about 1,000 to 2,000 dollars to spend on upgrades. I am looking to upgrade anything performance and cosmetic wise. I just surpassed the 100,000 mile mark and everything seems to still be running well but I would like to get a new paint job and rims with low profile tires (anyone have price estimates?) Anything cheap to increase performance would be great. Also I know I can't install a normal tach on my sentra but does anyone know about digital tachs of any kind I could use. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm not looking to rice it out no offense anyone.

·
Registered
5 Posts
1st upgrade, swap that qg18de and slap in a sr20 in it! qg18de is killing me, kinda gives up on me going up hill coz im driving matic, family daily drive! :(

definitly go with sr20! then cosmetics, just stillen front lip would be great! and some paint then you are good to go!
check out b15forum.net you will benifit alot from them!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Get a better suspension so your rims will look better on the car, also helps with cornering.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts