Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking for switch panels for a 98 Sentra B14 4-door - Preferrably tan, but i will take any 4 that will fit - If nobody has them, could somebody let me know where I can find them? I broke the one in the passanger door and it looks like crap all taped up - Please e-mail [email protected] if anyone has some for sale. Thanks.
-Eric :cheers:

·
Registered
272 Posts
I would suggest searching in the Classifieds section in OEM parts. Chances are you could find one there for your B14. If that fails try e-bay :p

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
welcome to my nightmare bud. the tan ones are very rare (just like my black ones) contact greg v he can get them for you for around $25

·
MY PIRANNAS ARE BITTING
147 Posts
b14 door panels

does the front door panels of a b14 sentra fit a 200sx. Just curious since is almost the same body style but not sure about the doors. Thanx

·
MY PIRANNAS ARE BITTING
147 Posts
off_da_meter said:
does the front door panels of a b14 sentra fit a 200sx. Just curious since is almost the same body style but not sure about the doors. Thanx
N e 1, wants to guess at least?

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
mike is correct. i looked at the inserts for the 200sx at a junk yard and they were longer, and the doorpanles/doors them selves are a good bit longer as well.

·
MY PIRANNAS ARE BITTING
147 Posts
dam. thought the panels itself where da same. Good lookin for the info Ya.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts