Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 93 2x4 king cab hb pickup and I'm looking for a pair of leaf springs with shackle bushings and a set of finger rockers/rocker tubes for the valves on the head. I was wondering if you guys have a source for new parts like these, besides the dealership. My truck was a victim of a lowering job done on a budget, haha. Its got about 225k miles on it but seems to run alright still. But given the mileage I'm not wanting to dump a ton of money into it to have it give up on me a few months down the road. I'm just thinking with these parts in it, it wouldn't show its age so much. Appreciate any tips!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Appreciate the tips, I've asked about the leaf springs in a junkyard and thought they were asking alot for what they were but seeing the prices now maybe they weren't too far off. As far as the rockers for the head, most of the junkyards I know don't like to split up a head like that, but would rather sell the entire head complete. It's been awhile since I've asked around in junkyards so maybe they might be more willing to deal on them now.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Look for a Pull A Part in your area. They are reasonable.
Are your rockers worn out? I have 282K on my 93 4 cyl. hardbody, and the rockers are fine.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts