Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wondering if anybody knows where i can find a rear light conversion kit (rear light covers). If not does anybody know how to do it at home
 

·
I command you to SEARCH
Joined
·
2,748 Posts
I dont think there is an off the shelf "kit" per say. I have seen people use vinyl, and cut out little holes, but I think that looks a bit cheap.

Mine are 100% custom

 

·
NF's Offical Post Whore
Joined
·
1,972 Posts
that custom back is sick. I was thinking about buying like 5 dollar round trailer lights from Auto Zone and putting them on my tail and with some fabrication it should look similar to that. How did you do yours?
 

·
Please Shift Here
Joined
·
6,696 Posts
the pannel on 1CLNB14's ride was made by Syndicate_bro
(now known as ScorchN200SX). That is just the middle pannel, a few months back, he made 2 complete conversions using the outer tail lights as well. It looked similar to my photoshop:


Unfortunately, we couldn't track down the only 2 people to get them, so therefore, no actual photos. Me and MP2050 were a hair away from getting one of our own.

He also stopped making them, so don't try to ask.....
 

·
I command you to SEARCH
Joined
·
2,748 Posts
Mine will look even better this spring with 4 inch round LED lights and SE-L tails :D

I think I'm going to have the third brake light shaved as well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,768 Posts
1CLNB14 said:
Mine will look even better this spring with 4 inch round LED lights and SE-L tails :D

I think I'm going to have the third brake light shaved as well.
Uknow wut I was thinking.....since U have the round lights on the trunk dont U think a set of alteezas would match up better since they have the round housing lights....

I know U prob. dont want Alteezas but Im sure U could customize them in some way so they dont look too much like em....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,064 Posts
Here is my ghetto version of it. It would look better if I had a better car pic.



Thats Teknokid's car with 1CLNB14's tail.

Dont laugh, Its my first photochop.
 

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
Joined
·
6,079 Posts
ROFL !
 
G

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
I was thinking of painting the signal lights on red - can you tell me what kind of paint I should use for that?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,055 Posts
1997 GA16DE > God damn.. is it just me.. or do your tail lights look photoshopped to me?

Look at the left side... on the green trim... along the corner.. doesnt reflect... kinda matches up with the fender.. than the curve with the corner.. Maybe it's just me.... but then the Nissan logo looks kinda pixelated.... or am I halucinating
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,768 Posts
PrOxLaMuS© said:
1997 GA16DE > God damn.. is it just me.. or do your tail lights look photoshopped to me?

Look at the left side... on the green trim... along the corner.. doesnt reflect... kinda matches up with the fender.. than the curve with the corner.. Maybe it's just me.... but then the Nissan logo looks kinda pixelated.... or am I halucinating
LMAO!!!--its a photochop! :eek:
 

·
NF's Offical Post Whore
Joined
·
1,972 Posts
I believe he said "This is my photoshop" so why do you think its some revelation when you repeat him?
 

·
I command you to SEARCH
Joined
·
2,748 Posts
MP2050 said:
Uknow wut I was thinking.....since U have the round lights on the trunk dont U think a set of alteezas would match up better since they have the round housing lights....

I know U prob. dont want Alteezas but Im sure U could customize them in some way so they dont look too much like em....

Um, I'll have to say NO to that one......... :D

Long term plans include a total rear conversion. Not sure what yet, maybe R33, maybe G35 coupe...just not sure yet....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,055 Posts
well I dont know alot about the Photo editing... and I have seen photoshop and photo-chop.
Either one.. I kinda consider the same.. but I was just wondering

ha.. im dumb.. I didnt read his message.. I only said it..cause I saw his picture a while back on another post... and it sounded like it was a real picture.
Sorry about that.. next time I should a bit more closely huh?
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top