Nissan Forum banner

looking for pics of the sentra se-limited

2K views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  nitestridar 
G
#1 ·
if you have a b14 se-l please post a pic or two of it so that i may see the dififerences. interior and rear shots are best. thanks for your time

email: awsaut@yahoo.com

#2 · (Edited)
My friend Robyn has a Sentra SE. I don't think it's a Limited but then again I didn't know the SE trim had a Limited Edition like the GXE. It has the SR20DE, moon roof, spoiler, 15" alloy rims, SE badge on the side like the Maxima SE, AM/FM/CD, 140mph/9000 rpm tach, power everything. I think that's about it though. The GXE LE like mine has everything the SE has except the moon roof, spoiler, 15" rims and SR20. The guages are ranged differently but that seems negligable. I added the OEM spoiler later to mine which is why it has one when it shouldn't.

http://www.canadiandriver.com/testdrives/99sentra_se.htm

Here's some pictures of it. That's the first thing I found on Google. It has specs also.

#6 ·
the differences from the 99 se and se ltd. is a 'sport tuned suspension', sel badging on front fenders, sel stitched into carpets, white-faced tach and speedo, clear/red tails, faux-CF trunk plate....i think that's all

(just some nicer cosmetic stuff)

oh yeah...best of all........titaniun colored wheels.

those clear headlights are stock on all '98/'99 b14's.

#8 ·
selrider99 said:
also check out this site great pics of a 99-se-l

http://www.geocities.com/nissan99sel/
This is the site that had me going crazy to do a SE body---clean but aggressive.. I just love how ILL an SE dropped on stocks with mud flaps and a tough exhaust looks--its beautiful..

If it werent for this Green SE that lived in my area--I may have went ahead and got the skirts and front bumper...but I gotta make my Sentra different from every1 else UKNOW....

#11 ·
99.se.ltd said:
the differences from the 99 se and se ltd. is a 'sport tuned suspension', sel badging on front fenders, sel stitched into carpets, white-faced tach and speedo, clear/red tails, faux-CF trunk plate....i think that's all

(just some nicer cosmetic stuff)

oh yeah...best of all........titaniun colored wheels.

those clear headlights are stock on all '98/'99 b14's.

And what else are we forgetting?!?!?!?!?!?!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.