Nissan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
I've tried the triple-tread on my parents' Grand Am and was actually really impressed. They are good all seasons and the pumice in the compound actually does make a difference on ice. I don't know where you live but I tried these tires by my dad's request so i would stop berrating him about not getting winter tires. They still aren't as good in winter, but they're as close as I've experienced.

I tried them in summer too but not enough to know how good they are for fuel economy. They do handle well and corner fairly well too.

Essentially, if I ever bought All-Seasons, I would probably buy these - on sale.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I did a set of BF Goodrich Traction T/A's so far there a great tire for the money. i wanted a a good all season i also looked at the triple tread but comparing them to the BF's they are a better tire. but as far as milage wnet i believe that the BF have them i have about 14000 on them and barely see any signs of wear...

click here for the tires

·
Registered
192 Posts
the BF t/a is a good tire..i run them on my 03 v6 5spd..they hook fairly well and they have a 70,000 mile tread rating..street tires burn up to fast and in my opinion arent worth the money b/c of that whats the sense in putting 4 new tires on every season?? if i were you id find one with a good tread rating..but its your money lol

1 - 8 of 8 Posts