Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have searched, hunted and even killed for any information or anyone that can help me .. now i throw myself humbly upon you all .. is there any way for some one to part with clear tail and/or side markers ... information will be happily accepted, but the goods will bring a handsome reward, seriously someone could rip me off ludicrously here and its ok.

·
Registered
547 Posts
You can get clear side markers from someone who bought them from Nis-Knacks, though they stopped making them so it could be a little trouble trying to find some. Or you could make your own, I'll try and find the page for the "How-To" on it. For the clear tails, try eBay. I've seen them on there quite a few times. I don't know if there are any on there now, but I'm sure you could find them on there with the correct words for the search. I'll post that How-To on the side markers when I find it.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Alright. Found it. That Search button comes in handy every once in a while?!

Oh BTW...Not to be a prick, but not a soul in this forum (ESPECIALLY the moderators) like people that double post. Or Triple post, or do what you did which was make about 6 or 7 threads in each forum. Please, I beg you please not to do this again. Post in one place and someone will be surely to help you.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gracias

again i thank for any info, and as to the posts, i shall not do again, 1 .. i didnt know .. and 2 i just need them badly, i wanted any response i could get

·
Administrator
1,075 Posts
I have merged your duplicate threads to a single thread here in the cosmetic section. Please do not crosspost the same message to multiple forums. One message is sufficient.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have a set of side markers if your still interested

1 - 10 of 10 Posts