Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 1994 SE-R with about 163,XXX miles on it. I'm pretty sure I've thrown a rod or spun a bearing or something of the sort. I'm not quite sure what to do with it. Any idea's? Anybody got any offers or trades? The red valve cover in the pic has already been sold, sorry. The good news is that the body is straight and there is no rust. The door hinges are fine, they've been replaced and they don't sag. The front has slotted rotors and the rear are slotted/drilled. It's also got the EGR blockoff kit from Nissport.com installed, and the dash lights are all bright blue LED bulbs. I've got plenty of extra stuff to go along with the car!

Please note that I DO NOT have this valve cover any longer, it was sold!

Video here:
Video!

If all else fails, go to:

Shutterfly

for pics and video.

Thanks!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, the paint looks crappy but the body is straight with no rust. Anyone with a good engine (building one or has a crappy shell) could benefit for cheap. The tranny is still good, no 5th gear pop-out.

·
freakish poster
1,236 Posts
Selling it without a valve cover is short sighted unless you replaced it with another (less pretty) one, IMO.

I have to disagree w/the poster who said it is "worth nothing" as it looks to be a solid car, albeit rough.

·
Registered
48 Posts
if you wanna part it out i call dibs on the spoiler. love that OEM hate the ricer wing bull.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts