Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am a happy owner of a 1984 Nissan Sunny B11 coupe. Unfortunately the "Finisher Rear Panel" is broken. What I now need is a new or used spare part for this. Doesn't matter if it is new or used it just has to be not broken.
I have looked up the OEM part number which is "79850 11A00". I have also looked up to some pages - all of them say that the part is now discontinued.
Does someone of you guys maybe know where I can get this part? Or maybe even someone of you selling it?

I would love to get some help!

Thank you in advance

·
Nissan Enthusiast
3,024 Posts
No idea, but you got me curious so I googled the part number, and it comes up as a part for a
NissanSentra1982-1984
  • DX, SE, XE
  • 4 Cyl 1.5L, 4 Cyl 1.6L
E15, E16
So maybe you could get a used one from an old Sentra if you can find one, and that might work. Good luck in your quest ( forgive the bad Nissan pun)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for you reply!

Any ideas where I could fine a used one? I also googled much and much the past weeks but couldn't find the part anywhere. Any ideas?

·
NF Mod/Nissan Master Tech
9,440 Posts
Scrap yards or someone that is parting one out. Being a coupe makes it even harder if it's different than the sedan's. Most of the B11's left seem to be sedans. A good upholstery shop or body shop may be able to fix what you have.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts