Nissan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for a QR25 engine with low miles. Im thinking about doing a motor swap for my car--i have the 1.8L in mine now and would like to get the 2.5 so i can throw a turbo on it. If anyone knows a site that i can go to to find used engines i would appreciate it--I searched the forums and couldnt find anything. Thanks everyone.

Lata

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
uh, why not just put the turbo on your 1.8?

you're looking at 3-5k just to swap the engine, then another 4-6k for turbocharging that engine..........

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
by the way, you should have used the classified section to make a want to buy ad.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Number 1--if you turbo a 1.8 its not worth the money--$3,000 for what 50whp? something like that. second I was hoping someone had a website where they sell cheep engines. so i didnt think anyone on here is selling their engines. Thats why i didnt put up a want ad.

·