Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just snuck the card away from my finance manager (wife), and got a one year subscription. Im risking getting laid for a few days to support my favorite forum evar!!!

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
Nostrodomas said:
Hey guys I just snuck the card away from my finance manager (wife), and got a one year subscription. Im risking getting laid for a few days to support my favorite forum evar!!!

You dumb bastard. Say good bye to your nuts for a month. No matter how much you ask for them to come out and play, momma's gonna be right there to shut the door and say no.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
geez man about time ! haha

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
Nostrodomas said:
Im working on it right now bish.......now get off my jock!!!!!

Be sure to change it when you get the fresh video of your wife beating you senseless just like that.

·
What's in your wallet?
2,640 Posts
Sex with da wife is overrated anyway and the contributor account is underrated.:thumbup:

·
Mofo
2,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

I dont know who's wife you have been sleeping with, but you dont know what you are talking about.
A contributor account is something you do to get a prize, you do it to support this great site we have here. The things we do get are just perks.

·
What's in your wallet?
2,640 Posts
the only thing sexier than a bish with a peg leg is a bish with no teef
(and have you gotten beat for stealing that credit card yet?)

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
Nostrodomas said:
Yea then all Ill have to do it is teach the dog to cook and kick the wife out.....weeeeeeeeeee.

LMAO...couldn't see that one coming :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts