Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
sunny/ca18det swap soon
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you guys think should i go for it?

·
sunny/ca18det swap soon
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the jdm e15t is rated at 150 hp right?

·
SR20DE powered.
208 Posts
Hmm, actually I thought that was the MA09ERT super turbo, but that actually says super turbo on the valve cover. Maybe it is an E series motor... Not sure now.

Edit:
Though the ebay listing does say it's an E15T, so... Yeah.

·
E15ET Owner
401 Posts
killer find man! i wish i could have found one complete like that. i did find mine in a complete car for $100 but with a fresh turbo, rebuild components, and other frills ( intercooler, 2.5 exhaust, clutch, 3 ecus, ect.) im well over $500.... i havent added it all up but i think im some where between $2-3k.

·
Ex-mod/nissan guru
2,136 Posts
looking good ... cant say if its an MA or an E15et... they look very similar... should be identified somewhere on the engine itself... either way, theyre both killer engine.. only draw back would be the hardness to put the Ma into a b12.. if youve been in Canada you could find one of those little Micra and put it into it that would have been quite a sleeper :)

·
t3h r0XX0r!!
679 Posts
hmph. he wants more than $250 for it... do i really need another?

tell me if you give up.

hmmmm.... judging by the retracted bid, it's about 650, eh? that any of you guys? what's the reserve?

·
sunny/ca18det swap soon
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that was me i bid 650 but i cancel my bid i email the guy to see how much did he want for the engine he wants $600 plus shipping it comes with engine ecu and cut engine harness

1 - 9 of 9 Posts