Nissan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey hey all,

I'm new to the site....not new to Nissans. My first Nissan was a 1963 Datsun P/U (I believe the first PL????). I bought it for $300 in 1982, it had a 4 speed on the column and a whooping 60HP! My second Nissan was a 1971 Datsun 510 Wagon. After 200,000+ miles driving it as a grocery getter, I stuffed an L20B with 1981 200SX tranny in it (similar to the shifting pattern on the early 911's), I had to make my own tranny mounts and all. The local 16V Golfs/Jetta guys hated me....super fun days. I took a long break from Nissans until recently I bought a loaded 2005 Maxima 3.5SE :thumbup: Love that car......torque steer from hell. I am also putting together a little fund to hopefully pick up an early 70's 510 sedan....I still miss my little wagon and would love to sell my early Camaro and dabble in some SCCA events starting early 2006. Anyway, I wanted to stop and say "HI" and tell you that I've been reading some posts for some time now and wanted to finally stop and officially say "Howdy".

Craig Baddad Wrolstad

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
welcome! they all sound like awsome cars. you will get more help than you could ever use here :thumbup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts