Nissan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are these things really that rare? I've been toying with the idea of getting rid of my '90 Sentra due to the fact that the bottom of the strut towers are rusting away quickly. Right now, my three choices that I want are:

Subaru Brat- Somewhat rare, hard to find a nice one that isn't rusted away or beat up. Also, I'm not sure about finding spares due to the fact that there aren't that many in the midwest as it seems most were sold out west.

- Jeep Cherokee 4x4 2-door- Readily available for decent prices, but the mileage is poor. 18mpg will burn a hole in my wallet.

So then, I started thinking that I could find a Sentra 4x4 wagon since my '90 has plenty of good parts including a really nice interior, doghouse, engine, etc. BTW, what years were they produced? Did any of them come with the GA16i? Is looking for one of these a fruitless battle?

·
Registered
1,266 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
sorry just noticed you said 4x4, my mistake

·
Registered
12 Posts
nickthegenius said:
Are these things really that rare? I've been toying with the idea of getting rid of my '90 Sentra due to the fact that the bottom of the strut towers are rusting away quickly. Right now, my three choices that I want are:

Subaru Brat- Somewhat rare, hard to find a nice one that isn't rusted away or beat up. Also, I'm not sure about finding spares due to the fact that there aren't that many in the midwest as it seems most were sold out west.

- Jeep Cherokee 4x4 2-door- Readily available for decent prices, but the mileage is poor. 18mpg will burn a hole in my wallet.

So then, I started thinking that I could find a Sentra 4x4 wagon since my '90 has plenty of good parts including a really nice interior, doghouse, engine, etc. BTW, what years were they produced? Did any of them come with the GA16i? Is looking for one of these a fruitless battle?
87 Sentra wagon 4x4 for sale in Georgia

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.