Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I was just curious to see what you guys do in this situation. I'm 17 and have nowhere to run my car. My local strip has a rule that you have to be 18 or have a parents signature. I would run my car...but I know my parents won't sign the sheet. And I dont' want to get someone to forge in incase I jack something on my car up. Then my mom would be pissed about a couple things...! Also, cops hate people that street race, for obvious reason yes, but we have nowhere else to go!!! Anyone know why this is? I mean I'm no governer or anything, but last time I checked, most people that street race their cars are 16-18 yrs. old, BECAUSE they have no where to race other than that. Anyone?? Sorry just had to vent.

·
Your electrical friend
2,177 Posts
I don't remember them checking Id's when I went, we had to write down our license nubmers but they didn't actually look at them IIRC, granted I'm 26 but I could pass for 16. Here's how you get around it. You have someone else old enough go with you and drive your car in and pay the race fee, you're just a spectator along for the ride. You slip your helmet on and nobody knows you from adam, so you pull the car around to the strip and off you go. Easy as that. The guys at the gate aren't usually the guys at the tree.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tool - Damn good idea! I have never really thought about that one. Hmm...and you can pass for 16? That's...cool, I guess. JK.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts