Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
can he do the rainbow type?
i saw this awesome chevy truck with it

seriously tho, how much does he charge per car?

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
Not sure of the brand...it isn't a cheap one. He works at Tint Works and does personal jobs on the side. I'll have to get his # from Dwayne. He did my tint. No bubbles anywhere...lives off of 67.

He'll also do any darkness you want.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Imobejoas said:
t56gen3's friend Alan does a pretty good job too. You'll have to contact him for pricing.
alan does great work.. though he does take a long long long time to get back to you after you leave him a few dozen msg.. fastest way is to contact t56gen3 and have him call for you and your response is faster.

·
Registered
60 Posts
MrEous said:
Not sure of the brand...it isn't a cheap one. He works at Tint Works and does personal jobs on the side. I'll have to get his # from Dwayne. He did my tint. No bubbles anywhere...lives off of 67.

He'll also do any darkness you want.
he did mines to

·
Registered
80 Posts
just go to tintworks in garland. Basically 100 bucks - anyway you want it as far as darkness goes, for regular dye tint. It comes with a lifetime warrenty.

·
even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
anyone ever had Formula One, or known anyone with it?
(supposedly the best at keeping the car temps down...which is what i need)

·
1,906 Posts
I'll get the # sometime this weekend. Sorry for the length of time.

·
1,906 Posts
I did find this contact though...don't know if he still works there. This might be Joffe's hookup too. ;)

Tint Works...ask for John and just say Stan sent you.
214-321-5165 (My cousin had his Tahoe done a while back and it was only $125) :eek:

Otherwise wait till Monday for Greg's #. :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Radioaktiv said:
anyone ever had Formula One, or known anyone with it?
(supposedly the best at keeping the car temps down...which is what i need)
Yes, my family has always had their tint done at Earmark in plano. They use formula one, we always got the semi metallic and its good stuff - I recommend it but it's a little pricey. My brother's Maxima was somewhere between 200-300 (I don't remember) But it is lifetime warranty.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ok, u guys are driving me nuts. Once again, please be advised that unless the film is full metallic there will not be a "lifetime warranty" against fading. Dyed films fade--it's a fact of life. The only films with "lifetime warranties" against fading are full metallic. If you think you are getting a "lifetime warranty" against fading on dyed film for $100 then are greatly mistaken (what you are getting is lifetime warranty on the adhesive.) I'll be laughing after a year when ur shit is purple. ;-)

·
DNE Boy
93 Posts
t56gen3 said:
Ok, u guys are driving me nuts. Once again, please be advised that unless the film is full metallic there will not be a "lifetime warranty" against fading. Dyed films fade--it's a fact of life. The only films with "lifetime warranties" against fading are full metallic. If you think you are getting a "lifetime warranty" against fading on dyed film for $100 then are greatly mistaken (what you are getting is lifetime warranty on the adhesive.) I'll be laughing after a year when ur shit is purple. ;-)
sexima was saying that even with the dyed purple showing they'll replace it. as part of their "lifetime warranty"

·
Registered
8 Posts
Imobejoas said:
sexima was saying that even with the dyed purple showing they'll replace it. as part of their "lifetime warranty"
I know of no tint manufacturer that will replace dyed film under a lifetime warranty for fading. Full metal film, yes; dyed film, no. Kinda film are they using?

·
1,906 Posts
No...not the Tint manufacturer...geez Steve. We mean the people installing the tint. They are giving us a no hassle lifetime warranty.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts