Nissan Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 109 Posts

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Your car is practically bone stock. My car is still faster than your car. HAHA Eshei, and you cant blame it on traffic either. Just wait till i get my HotShot Header. Then both of us will be thinking Stillen. As in "Still In" my rear view mirror. HAHA

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #22 (Edited)
yea..im practically bone stock for now.

but stuff will be coming since my entire 2000 dollars worth of credit card bills are completely wiped out.

Right now as far as go part im gettin : UR pulley and then soon the CAI.

As far as the show part : Demonya Rims , Vader Kit and Se-L Tails , Halos with HID's

As far as suspension part: GC coilovers , AGX adjustables , Eibach Front and Rear Struts.

As for Audio : CD/MP3 Player

This will take part all within this year and the following months.

Since i am an Alaska Resident i get like $2000 for being living there. (even though im in cali now)

now aint that dope.. free money while you (Chris aka Teknokid Gotta work) hahaha.

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Obviously you are not using your money too wisely cause your car is still slow. Use your $2000 for a tranny swap. or if you are afraid or too lazy to change gears, get a Level 10 tranny and torque converter

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #24 (Edited)
Chris..

deal with you later. >=(

·
Banned
809 Posts
wow, 2000 bucks... i'd use it to pay off a hunk of my car.. screw mod's, i want to get my car paid off first... wait, did i (mister i just bought 400$ worth of exaust, and intake) say that?

yikes, the preformance bug bit me right in the patootie

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
well i already own my car so i dont gotta worry about car payments.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Looks like you got a ways to go...
and even after you're done, you still have ga16...
Just ditch it and buy an SE-R... better yet, buy mine... lol.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
im gonna do a DET - T (?) swap way in the future... i dont wanna sell my car.. i like it just they way it is thank you.

·
Registered
19 Posts
It's a 98 Toyota Supra color called Royal Sapphire Pearl.

I just bought an '02 MINI Cooper after my Civic was stolen, and I was planning on turboing the SE-R, but unfortunately, I need the money more than the turbo and the car. I just sold all my turbo parts and I'm just wanting to unload the SE-R. I've lost interest in it, and I'm practically giving it away. Make me an offer!

Pic of my MINI:

·
P.O.S. Truckdriver
2,070 Posts
hey liu...whered u get those reverse bulbs and what kind? call it rice i dont care..i have a thing for blue lights and i only need the reverse and trunk bulbs to complete the set..oh..are they the same for a 200sx too?thanks

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
i carry the b1 hybrid bulbs (the ones on my car)...
12 bux each.

·
SE Limited
791 Posts
Niss200SXGTR said:
wow, 2000 bucks... i'd use it to pay off a hunk of my car.. screw mod's, i want to get my car paid off first... wait, did i (mister i just bought 400$ worth of exaust, and intake) say that?

yikes, the preformance bug bit me right in the patootie
DUDE I AM SO WITH YOU ON THAT ONE!!!!! lol :rolleyes:

21 - 40 of 109 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.