Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· My ass, your face
6,612 Posts
Gxe coupe said:
Okay i wanna say thanx but..
I dont have to rev and dump the clutch for both tires to spin. When the car gets second both tires respond. Can YOU do a burn out and smoke both tires? I can and no I dont have the horsepower but i can feel a big difference in my jdm 1.6. Finally every axle that I broke was in the same spot, its if the axles arent strong enough.

haha...you probably dont know how to drive stick...people who dont drive stick tend to chirp gears(1st) and whatnot..also, i doubt youre breaking axles because of the power youre putting down....there are tons of people driving a lot harder with more power to the wheels who use oem spec axles.....

· My ass, your face
6,612 Posts
wes said:
No wonder your rep is so low. You need to work on your delivery man!!!!

haha :thumbup: ur right wes!!, although i was wondering why u or anyone else hadnt ripped on em yet.:confused:

i didnt mean it to come off as a flaming post....but more of a way to get a point accross...just worded wrong:(

· My ass, your face
6,612 Posts
oh well yea....thats one thing i noticed. however, even chimmike can attest to some people who simply do not search...i dont have a problem with people asking questions....i dont think ive ever really told anyone to search without giving them information. i dont expect someone who doesnt know how to work on cars to go out and rip the engine bay trying to learn..but i also do believe that hands on experience/research is the strongest teacher. maybe its just me....which it probably is

· My ass, your face
6,612 Posts
wes said:
No I am a FIRM believer that hands on is second to NONE!

:thumbup: i mean....yea u can crack open books all day long and read all the necessary info....but when youre out in the field and its time to get dirty..its a whole different ball game:)

oh, and back to the original question: SOME jdm transmissions have LSD. However, you cannot tell if it is LSD or not by looking at it unfortunately. one easy surefire way to tell if your car has LSD at the moment is to jack the front of the car and turn one wheel manually(by hand)...as you are doing this, check the other wheel, if it moves opposite direction...it is non LSD, and if it moves forward like the one you are moving..you are blessed with LSD:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.