Nissan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· wont go any faster?
507 Posts
Gxe coupe said:
Do the nissan vehicles in japan with ga16de come with limited slip?
I am asking this question because i am changing my axles for the third time.
I did the usdm to the jdm swap in june and I can easily spin both wheels when I launch.
im not sure but my sentra auto spun both tires all the time. and my 200sx standard does it alot too. i thought about welding my spider gears together but i couldnt afford the cv shafts lol. but if there is a tranny thats made for ga16de thats got lsd i want one

· wont go any faster?
507 Posts
chimmike said:
I highly doubt that you're making enough power to need, or even take advantage of a limited slip. and spinning both tires at launch....you mean chirp? hell, anyone can make the tires spin when they dump the clutch, no LSD is going to stop that.
well not now but if i planed on turboing my car in the far future that would be a nice thing to have but since they dont have it i guess i dont want it lol
also in my first post i ment to say i didnt think it was lsd but my auto did spin both tires. hense saying if they did make a lsd tranny i want one

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.