Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just noticed this morning that when I leave my lights on and open my door there is no beeping. Also, it doesn't beep when I leave my key in the iginition nor does my alarm beep when i click the button. What the hell is going on? I seriously have no clue but I would have left my lights on this morning until i got back to my car later in the afternoon if i didn't have to go back to my car. If anyone could help I would appreciate it.

·
Registered
249 Posts
check your fuses!!!

·
Bow down BiAtch >;o)
1,356 Posts
yeah that happened to me once it was a fuse :D

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its not.. i already checked. what i don't get is that the alarm siren it self does go off.. it just doesn't beep when i lock the doors. oh well.. i hope to take it to the place i got it installed and have them do something about it because it has a lifetime warrenty... so free is free is free

·
Registered
34 Posts
CLSo1A said:
its not.. i already checked. what i don't get is that the alarm siren it self does go off.. it just doesn't beep when i lock the doors. oh well.. i hope to take it to the place i got it installed and have them do something about it because it has a lifetime warrenty... so free is free is free
I had that happen on my 95 200SX. It turned out to be a bad ground on the driver door switch. Just take it out and make sure that the contacts are clean (they tend to collect oxidation.) Taking the switch appart is an easy task.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts